That sweet tasting foam on top of your latte? Froth. But how can you make your favorite cup of coffee without having to go to the corner cafe?
We’re going to teach you a quick and easy way to properly froth milk and top off your favorite Caruso's Coffee blend with this recipe!
What You’ll Need:
- Milk of Choice
- Fill your jar half way with milk
- Screw lid on tight
- Shake the jar as hard as you can for 30-60 seconds. Milk will start to froth.
- Remove the lid from the jar and place the glass jar in the microwave.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds
- Foam will start to build at the top of the jar. Some warm milk will stay at the bottom
- Pour milk in mug with coffee and spoon froth on top
- Sip and enjoy!
JAMAICAN ME CRAZY BLEND