Long Island Iced Coffee
You know the Long Island Iced Tea, well you'll want to try a new twist on this classic cocktail. Celebrate Fourth of July Weekend with a Long Island Iced Coffee!
For ages 21+. Please drink responsibly!
- 11 tbsp dark rum
- 1 tbsp vodka
- 1 tbsp gin
- 1 tbsp Patrón XO Cafe Tequila or Cold Brew liqueur
- 1 tbsp Tia Maria
- 2 tbsp ginger beer
- 1-2 tbsp lime juice
- Cold brew coffee to top off
- Lime wedges to serve
- Half fill a tall glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and add all the spirits and the lime juice. Shake briefly.
- Strain over the ice in the glass.
- Add the ginger beer and cold brew to top off and stir.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve.*