Who doesn't love breakfast? Coffee is a signature beverage when it comes to waking up in the morning. In fact, 65% of adults in the United States drink coffee with their breakfast.* What is the perfect coffee to pair with your morning meal though? We'll tell you!
If you have a sweet tooth, then you'll want a rich coffee blend with chocolate undertones. If you go for more hearty, savory breakfast foods, we recommend a fuller body blend with subtle citrus tones.
When it comes to Caruso's Coffee blends, we have the perfect pair for when you're craving something a little more sweet in the morning:
- If you're eating the classics like pancakes or waffles, try our North Coast Ohio City Blend!
- Our Erie Island French Roast Blend is ideal for the delicious french toast or even food as simple as a sweet, freshly baked muffin.
- For a delectable treat like cinnamon rolls, then you'll want to pair them with the North Coast Cleveland Breakfast Blend to give you the perfect amount of balance.
For the hearty breakfast lovers, we have coffee blended with beans from Africa and South America to start your morning off right:
- Whether you're eating an omelette or enjoying your eggs scrambled, the Zack's Brews Dynomite Blend has robust flavors that make it an excellent pair for egg dishes.
- Often a bright, citrus coffee will pair well with breakfast meats making our Erie Island Morning Launch Blend taste fantastic with bacon or sausage.
- Last, but not least is the filling biscuits and gravy. This breakfast classic needs a coffee like the Erie Island Craftsman Blend to bring out the richness in the gravy.
*Statistic is from https://disturbmenot.co/coffee-statistics/