What exactly is honey coffee? It's a bit different than simply putting a dash of honey in your morning cup of joe, but it's still an easy and delicious recipe for you to enjoy!
- 2 cups of hot coffee (we suggest French Roast or Dark Roast)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1/4 vanilla extract
- Brew your coffee.
- In a small saucepan, combine the coffee, milk, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cook and stir until heated through. (Do not boil.)
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour into cups or mugs; serve immediately.