Homemade Pumpkin Coffee Creamer
It's October, which means it's not just "spooky season," but pumpkin spice season! We're giving you a recipe for your own pumpkin coffee creamer. When you don't have time to run to the coffee shop or it's just not in the budget, you can make your own pumpkin-flavored coffee at home!
- 1 and 1/2 cups (360ml) heavy cream, half-and-half, or whole milk*
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 – 2 cinnamon sticks
In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together heavy cream, pumpkin, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add cinnamon sticks and increase heat to medium-high.
Bring to boil, whisking occasionally, for 1 minute, then remove from heat and let creamer cool in pan 5 minutes before using in your coffee.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Shake well before using.