While leaves fall off trees to survive the winter, we hope you are enjoying this cooler weather and the cozy feeling in the air.
A hot cup of coffee and a fresh ray of sunlight is all you need to start your morning right.
This simple, homey recipe will bring joy to your palate and your mood.
What you'll need:
- 3/4 cup milk of your choosing
- 1/2 cup Strong brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 Dash Cinnamon
- Brew a strong cup of coffee.
- Froth the milk. Non-fat or skimmed milk provides the largest foam bubbles and is the easiest to froth for beginners. If you don't have a milk frother, you can try the jar method.
- Pour your maple syrup into the mug.
- Pour your hot coffee, and then pour your warm milk.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Recipe from Roasty Coffee.